Buying a home is an important life decision. Make sure you consider these important tips before you buy:
1. Look at your finances and decide how much you can afford. I have great lender partners who can help you with your pre approval.
2. Call me to discuss your wishes so I understand your criteria and can start finding properties that match your needs.
3. If you have children now or might in the future, check out the local schools. www.greatschools.org is a great resource for this.
4. Tour the neighborhoods you are interested in at different hours to get a feel for the local atmosphere. Check the location of the nearest shopping, such as grocery stores, restaurants, and other stores you already frequent.
5. After getting an offer accepted, make sure to inspect the home and property for potential fixes and hazards.